Sunday, December 18, 2011

Foodelicious! (yummeh!)

 Owhhhh Dear, I am soooo into something sweet (dessert and Berries!) nice, beautiful and of course delicious (sooo yummeh!).  Well... as usual who can take the eyes from something stunning innit? lets wash up our eyes with all these yummeh photo's...

Kicking Shrimp from Tony Romas

Hot Chocolate!


Theobroma Hot Chocolate

Theobroma Strawberry Dip Chocolate

Raspberry Cheese Cake

Hagen Daz Chocolate Fondue

Rapsberry 

My all time fav fruits 

Strawberry Tiramisu

This is so sexy innit?

Macarons (I love the harmony colors)

Macs with Raspberry Filling

RV ^___^

Choc Lava 

Raspberry Tiramisu

My Fav Chocolate Tiramisu (anyone wanna place order from me? YES u  should heheh)

This is so CANTIK aite?

Fruits Cocktail 
Ben's Berries Pavlova Sandwich 

T Four Two Rose Macaron

Delicious Berrilicious Choc Pavlova


No comments:

Post a Comment